Anything and everything. En español también.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Internet Explorer 7 has finally arrived... in English


I'll wait for the Spanish version to come out to upgrade to it.

I've used the RC versions and I have to say it is a very much needed update. It probably won't make me switch back (Get Firefox!) but it is nice to have some competition again.

You should give IE7 a try. It will also be available through Windows automatic updates.

Oh, and I forgot, it is only for Windows XP and Server 2003.

Update: from the IE7 Worlwide Site: 'Internet Explorer 7 is now available in Finnish, German, Japanese, and Spanish. To download Internet Explorer 7 in one of these languages, visit a worldwide download page'. The funny thing is that in the Spanish IE7 site I can only download RC1 version.

No comments:

Post a Comment